Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

I fight evil with evil

Ragga :I fight evil with evilI fight evil with evilBelieve me how you found meTake away my self-esteemAnytime you're readyTricky :You don't, you don'tYou don't, you don'tYou don't, you you don't you don't wanna even tryRagga :I sleep, but get no rest.You scheme, but gods know best.Second trying, I was actually dying, ohohoh!When you drown in your devil's musicI did every need to use it.Tricky :You don't, you don'tYou don't, you don'tYou don't, you you don't you don't wanna even tryRagga :Trust you if you're trustfulUse you if you're usefulReally smooth, really evilAnd if you're here, and that is the reason.Giant strides, twelve tribesIt takes a second to wreck itSixty seconds, forget itI guess you dont hear me thoughTricky :You don't, you don'tYou don't, you don'tyou don't, you you don't wanna even tryRagga :I guess you dont hear me though,I'm not looking yours, I'm looking mineLooking so quiet but discreetEchoes to seeOn an unsuggested stream, unsuggested meanTake it to the top, unstable the timesUnstable the walkUnbearable, searable, popular demandFrom cradle to grave is Abel buried a manWith my moneys and the felons, we conquer a clearanceBuilding extensions of potentialBut I guess you don't hear me thoughTricky :You don't, you don'tYou don't, you don'tYou don't, you you don't you don't wanna even tryRagga :You don't, you don'tYou don't, you don'tEven wanna tryTricky :You don't, you don'tYou don't, you don'tYou don't, you you don't you don't wanna even tryRagga :oohhh ahhhYou don't, you don'tYou don't, you you don'teven tryTricky :You don't, you don'tYou don't, you don'tYou don't, you you don't you don't wanna even tryRagga :hmmmm

Comments:
You don't!
 
Don't i?
Sure?
Try me...
 
I was just quoting: "You don't, you don't...". :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?